Wednesday 4 February 2009

My profile..

My name is Aline and I am 17 years old. I was born in Chimay and I live in Cul-des-Sarts. My favorite sport is tennis. I practiced this sport during six years but I had to give up because my mother couldn’t drive me to my club in Rocroi. My proudest moment was when I won the championship of French Ardennes. It was exciting!! I am in my village’s brassband too. I have played clarinet for 6 years. It’s really great… When I was a child, I learnt painting. During the holidays, I work every year at the " Trappiste de Chimay".
I went to Cul-des-Sarts for my nursery and my primary school. After that, I went to Chimay for my secondary school. I was two years in a Latin section then I was two years in a scientific section. Next, when I was in 5th, I had to choose a double section and I took “French-Science” and today I am still in this section.
I have always dreamt of living in an English-speaking country. So I wanted to go to the States one year but my parents don’t agree. I am thinking of studying logopedy in Bruxelles but I don’t really know. My motto is … we never know.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Aline

    My sister studied logopedy in Bruxelles. Now she is a speech therapist. She found it difficult to find patients at first but now her timetable starts to fill up.

    Good luck with your studies !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing ! I didn't know that there were so many people who played tennis in the 6MS-6FS section.
    Why don't we organise little matches with each other (a sort of 6MS-6FS tournament, why not) ?
    I think you have a great chance to be in final !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl!:)
    Can you give me the adress for the student job at the trappiste of chimay because the other day, we have forgotten ?
    Thanks!
    Kiss,
    Adeline

    ReplyDelete